Answers to your questions
Hello, thank you for choosing our product!
Camera Straps / Scarf Straps are made out of the best quality materials. All parts of Camera Straps are made for heavy equipment and professional use.
Camera Straps and Scarfs can be hand washed only.
We do our very best to ship within 2-5 days from the day you order.
Delivery Time: Usually around 2-4 weeks ( USA, Australia,Canada) may take longer due to delay in customs or post office efficiency, which is outside of our control.
UK -1-2 weeks
Germany – 5days
Netherlands – 1 day
Choose UPS for 2-4 days delivery times around THE WORLD !
Thank you so much!
Camera Straps and other Photography Props are based in the Netherlands.
Due to being a small business our return policies are that you can return your purchase ( UNUSED ) on your own shipping expenses only.
By purchasing any item/s on this website, you acknowledge and agree that all fees and payments are nonrefundable and will not be refunded under any circumstances. All sales are final and non-exchangeable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE ORIGINAL PHOTOBLOCKS
The Original Photoblocks B.V.
In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- Customer: any natural or legal person who is entering into a distance contract with The Original Photoblocks;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data produced and delivered in a digital form, not delivered on a physical carrier;
- Distance contract: any contract concluded between The Original Photoblocks and the customer under an organized distance sales scheme with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- In writing: in writing also means any electronic communication, like e-mail, provided that the identity of the sender and the authenticity of the communication is sufficiently certain.
- Right of withdrawal: the right of the customer to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract, without giving any reason, within the cooling-off period;
- Reflection period: the period during which the customer may exercise the right of withdrawal;
- The Original Photoblocks: The Original Photoblocks B.V., the legal person, who sells goods or services from a distance, with a distance contract, to the customer;
- These terms and conditions apply to any offer from The Original Photoblocks and to any distance contract concluded by The Original Photoblocks and the customer.
- The contract becomes valid when the customer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- The Original Photoblocks shall promptly confirm the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed, the customer may repudiate the contract.
- In exception to article 2.2 will the contract become valid after The Original Photoblocks, within the limits of the law, gathered information about customer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. If, acting on the results of this investigation, The Original Photoblocks has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, then The Original Photoblocks is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request while giving reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
- Right of withdrawal
- The customer has the right to repudiate the contract without specifying any reasons for a period of 14 days following the day that the customer, or a customer-appointed representative, has received the product. In case of services or digital content the reflection period starts on the day following the conclusion of the agreement.
- The customer must carefully handle the product and packaging during the reflection period. The customer will only unpack or use the product to the extent that this is necessary to assess the product.
- If the customer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, he must notify The Original Photoblocks unambiguously, preferably in writing, thereof within the reflection period. The Original Photoblocks shall promptly confirm customer’s message.
- Products must be returned to The Original Photoblocks together with all supplied accessories and as far as possible in original condition and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions provided by The Original Photoblocks.
- In the case of withdrawal, the costs of the return shipment will be borne by the customer.
- After notifying The Original Photoblocks of the withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days of that notification, in accordance with the provisions of this Article.
- If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements end by operation of law.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal fall on the customer.
- The Original Photoblocks shall return the paid amount within 14 days after the withdrawal. If the product has not yet been returned within 14 days after the withdrawal, payment will be made immediately after receipt of the return shipping of the product.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for these products:
1. that were realized according to the customer’s specifications;
2. that are obviously personal in nature;
3. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
4. whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond The Original Photoblocks’ control;
5. for digital content, but only if the delivery was started with the customer’s explicit prior consent and the customer stated explicitly that he will lose his right of withdrawal by starting the delivery.
1. Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or in the additional conditions, the amounts to be paid by the customer must be settled within 14 days after the period of reflection, or if there is no period of reflection within 14 days after concluding the agreement.
2. The customer has the duty to inform The Original Photoblocks promptly of possible inaccuracies in the payment details that were given specified.
3. In case the customer has not complied with his payment obligation(s) in time, and The Original Photoblocks has pointed out to him that the payment was late and allowed the customer a period of 14 days to comply with the payment obligations, the customer is to pay the statutory interest on the amount payable and The Original Photoblocks is entitled to charge the customer with any extrajudicial collection costs. These extrajudicial collection costs amount to no more than 15% for outstanding amounts up to €2.500, 10% for the following €2.500 and 5% for the following €5000, with a minimum of €40,-. The Original Photoblocks may deviate from the aforementioned amounts and percentages in favor of the customer.
1. Delivery of the product is dependent on the nature of the product and country where the delivery is to take place.
2. The Original Photoblocks will aim to ship the custom Photoblocks within 8 weeks from the day of order. The Original Photoblocks will aim to ship other products within 3-7 days from the day of order. The Original Photoblocks will clearly mention on its website which products are handmade.
4. The Original Photoblocks will timely inform the customer of delays in the production and/or delivery.
5. The risk of damage or loss of products is transferred to customers at the time of delivery to the customer or a customer-appointed representative.
7. Guarantees and conformity
1. The Original Photoblocks does not offer any (additional) warranties regarding the delivered or supplied products.
2. Products must meet the reasonable expectations of customers. Products should not exhibit defects during the product life expectancey, except for the usual wear and tear.
3. Camera straps and scarfs may be hand washed only.
4. Compensation for defects in a product will expire if the defect arises as a result of or arising from, careless, negligent, improper or inappropriate use of the product or improper storage or maintenance by the customer.
5. In case of defects in the product, they must be reported to The Original Photoblocks in writing, fully and clearly, preferably accompanied by photos, immediately or in any case within 2 months after discovery of the defect. Customers must give The Original Photoblocks sufficient opportunity to investigate the report.
6. After delivery of digital files, the customer must ensure proper storage of these files and make a backup so that they cannot be lost. After delivering the digital files, The Original Photoblocks is no longer responsible for these files.
1. The Original Photoblocks can only be held liable in so far as it is based on a legal or contractual accountable shortcoming.
2. Liability never exceeds the amount of the invoice, at least the amount covered by The Original Photoblocks’ liability insurance.
3. The Original Photoblocks is not liable for any damages caused by assumptions made by The Original Photoblocks on the basis of incorrect and/or incomplete data or insufficient information provided by or on behalf of the customer.
4. The Original Photoblocks at any time retains the right to, if and as far as possible, reverse or limit any damages of the customer.
5. The limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply if the damages are due to the intention or gross negligence of The Original Photoblocks.
9. Complaints and Disputes
- Contracts between The Original Photoblocks and the customer are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- Complaints about the performance of the contract shall be submitted in writing to The Original Photoblocks fully and clearly described within a reasonable time, at least within 7 days after the customer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted with The Original Photoblocks shall be replied within 14 days after the date of the receipt. Should the complaint demand a foreseeable longer time for handling, The Original Photoblocks shall respond within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the customer can expect a more detailed reply.
- Customer is also allowed to file a complaint at ‘de Geschillencommissie Algemeen’ (www.sgc.nl) or via the Online Dispute Resolution https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr